Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) Flooring captures the exclusive look of wood flooring, yet is practical and can withstand the foot traffic of a commercial setting. That means you’ll get floors that look great without the worry of spills, splashes, muddy shoes, and soil, damaging your floor. Homeowners or commercial clients will appreciate the long-lasting value Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) offers. LVP looks like wood, but at a fraction of the cost.
Most styles allow for planks to be easily removed and replaced if damaged, which means your floor will look newer, longer and easy to repair.
- Looks like real wood, but generally costs less than wood flooring
- Easy to clean – a simple damp mop does the job
- Naturally waterproof and can be exposed to moisture without worry
- Helps resist stains, scratches, dents, and scuffs
- Slip resistant options
- Warm room temperature feel
- Can provide LEED green points
- Certain styles meet commercial fire ratings and ADA guidelines
- Minimal downtime with potential for installation over hard surface floors
- The perfect choice over natural stone and ceramic tile
- Durable engineered stone construction
- Easier installation than real stone
- Warmer to the touch and more comfortable under foot than ceramic tile